- February 4, 2019
- Posted by: BfL
- Category: Uncategorized
We are pleased to announce that we have run our first “Introduction to Mentoring” workshop on Friday 1st February in collaboration with Urban MBA. This workshop was targeted at a select group of individuals that have worked with Urban MBA and who are new to mentoring and want to learn more about how it works in practice.
The session covered
- Definition of mentoring and what does a mentor do?
- The difference between mentoring and coaching
- Communication and Questioning techniques
- What makes a good mentor – Do’s and Don’ts
- Managing your mentee relationship and expectations
The workshop was hosted at:
3 Bradbury Street Unit C5 Gillett Square London N16 8JN
Time: 11 am – 1 pm