- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: BfL
- Category: Business plans, Women In Business
Please note this seminar and Inspiring Women Programme is currently suspended – however it will resume to be delivered online. If you are interested in receiving updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are You a Woman in London Thinking about Starting a Business?
Come along to a FREE Taster Session on the Steps to Starting Your Own Business
– What it takes to run a business
– The rewards and challenges involved
– The business journey from a successful women entrepreneur
– How to apply for the Inspiring Women Start-Up Programme
– There will be time to get your questions answered and meet other like-minded women thinking of starting a business.
These Taster Sessions are held under the Inspiring Women Programme. Both the Tasters and the Inspiring Women Start-Up Programme are free of charge as they are part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Please note that to attend this session you must be a woman resident in a London borough and not be trading or have a current registered business at HMRC or Companies House. However, if you have started trading and/or have registered a business, you may still be able to access free help, advice and support to grow your business with our Inspiring Women Business Growth Service (for early traders).