There is one thing that you can be sure of when you are struggling to:
- find work, an apprenticeship or volunteer position
- start your own business or
- run and grow your business
There will be more challenges waiting around every corner such as:
Rebuilding your self-confidence, being underqualified for some roles, cashflow issues, losing valuable staff, growing pains, changes in employment regulation, competitive marketplaces and technology reducing some job roles.
Mentoring & Coaching Hackney
It’s an initiative that supports local people and entrepreneurs by:
- providing them with an experienced business mentor, who has successfully built their own business, to assist them in making the right strategic decisions for their business so that it can survive and grow.
- by giving them access to an experienced coach who will work on their personal development to make them more attractive to local employers
If you are looking for work, other employment opportunities or you are a new or existing Hackney based business owner, trading less than 5 years, needing help, then please register your interest below so that we can find a mentor or coach to support you. We expect demand to be high for this free programme so register NOW to reserve your place – Do not delay or be disappointed!
Why become a mentor or a coach?
Here are some key reasons:
- Learn and connect with local business owners and residents
- Helping make a difference to the community of Hackney
- Gain new experiences
- Boost your own personal development
If you are comfortable sharing your business knowledge and coaching skills and can give up 4 hours of your time to help others, we would love to hear from you. Please register your interest below.
If you feel that you would love to help but don’t have the necessary skills, don’t worry because we have the expertise to train local business professionals to become a mentor or coach.
- This scheme is funded by the HBV Legacy Fund and is managed by Business for London.