If you are just thinking about starting a business, this half day introductory seminar will give you an overview of what’s involved in working for yourself and help you decide if it’s the right route for you. It will guide you through the key issues to consider when starting a business and provide you with essential information you need to ensure you set off on the right track.
- How to research your market and test if your business idea is viable
- What to include in your business plan
- How much finance you will need
- Which business structure is best for you
- About legal requirements: NI, insurance, Tax & VAT
- How to raise finance – including Start Up Loans
- Where to get further advice and help to start and grow your business
There will be plenty of time to get your questions answered and meet other like-minded budding entrepreneurs!
North and East London
- FREE Get the New Biz Know How: Learn more or book your place here
- FREE Steps to Starting Your Own Business Taster Sessions: Learn more or book your place here
- Learn more here
Portobello Business Centre
- Start Your Own Business Introduction – Without Charge: Learn more or book your place here
- 2-Day Food Business Course – How To Start & Grow Your Own Successful Food Business: restaurant, Cafe, Street Food, Catering, Bakery, Food Truck… : Learn more or book your place here