- February 25, 2020
- Posted by: BfL
Jilly is a design & branding consultant based in SE London. For more than 20 years she was an art director in top London advertising agencies, creating campaigns for big brands including British Airways, Sainsbury’s, Pizza Hut and Timberland. Her passion is to use that creative and strategic expertise to help today’s entrepreneurs and small businesses stand out from the crowd with intelligent design solutions for print and digital.
Jilly supported and inspired young entrepreneurs as a lecturer at the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy at Westminster Kingsway College founded by Dragon’s Den star Peter Jones.
She regularly delivers branding talks and workshops to business hubs, charities and networking groups throughout London.
Branding Masterclass Workshop Agenda:
- What is branding?
- Elements of a brand
- The importance of colour in branding
- Brand recognition
- Brand values
- How to build a brand
- Brand perception
- Brand loyalty
- Brand strategy for your business
When: Monday 2nd March 2020, 10:00am – 1:00pm, at Portobello Business Centre
– Free for the Rocket Launch Your Business Project participants only (part of Grenfell Community Leadership Programme) but a £10 REFUNDABLE deposit is required. The deposit is refundable only on completion of the 3-hour seminar in full. Contact us for details and your online code: 020 7460 5050
– £50 for everyone outside the Kensington & Chelsea Borough
– 25% for RBKC residents:£37.5, a proof of address is required for the discount code
Please contact us for your discount code: 020 7460 5050
Place: Ground Floor Training Room, Canalside House, 383 Ladbroke Grove, London W10 5AA
Please note – once confirmed, 7 days notice is required for a refund or transfer to another course if available. No refunds, transfers or date changes will be made within 7 days of the course start date. A £5 admin fee has been charged and is non-refundable. FULLY REFUNDED after the full attendance for people under the Rocket Launch Your Business Project