- October 24, 2019
- Posted by: BfL
Portobello Business Centre is pleased to invite you all to the “Meet The Experts” event, which is part of the “RBKC Into Enterprise: two weeks, one mission”
Following the success of last year’s “Meet The Experts” event, the PBC Team is thinking even bigger and is organising a unique event with more experienced professionals offering business advice and giving interesting talks during “Enterprise Week”.
Register online here
What is this event and who is it for:
Whatever your business status, prestart, start-up or existing you can expect to:
- meet professionals who are experts in their industries and who are passionate about supporting small or big business ideas
- attend interesting business talks and workshops
On Thursday, 21st November 2019 from 11am – 4:30pm. Grab the opportunity to gain knowledge at no cost to you and give your business a boost!
Westbourne Studios (Workspace), 242 Acklam Rd, London W10 5JJ
Why should you attend:
- In order to receive answers to your questions, enabling you to grow your business
- To avoid costly mistakes and protect your brand identity
- Brainstorm new ideas
- Receive honest feedback and constructive advice
- Learn new ways to improve your business visibility online
- Have all your queries answered in one place, at one time
How it works:
1) Register online on Eventbrite
2) Pop in on the day, choose and book one or more slots with different experts (one 15-minute slot per expert only). Tip 1: You must prepare your questions in advance in order to receive the maximum benefit from this meeting. Tip 2: in case you have to wait for your slot, you can attend an informal presentation/workshop.
3) A bell will ring and then your meeting will start. Another bell will ring and your meeting will end, enabling the next person to have their turn.
If you don’t want to have a 15-minute slot with one of our experts you can attend a talk/workshop on top of a storage container (How exciting?!)
What kind of business advice:
You can receive advice on the topics set out below. You must be prepared as you can only spend 15 minutes with each expert.
- Marketing – Carole Pyke (The Personal Branding Spa)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Mike Loomey (3in1 WebDesign)
- Finance/Accounting – Mandeep Ubhi (Morgan Reach)
- Intellectual Property – Samuel O’Toole (Briffa)
- Webiste & Social Media – Theo Ruby (Theo Ruby Marketing)
- Business Accounts – Sunil Vadukul (Santander UK)
- General Business Advice – Maria Stammers (Portobello Business Centre)
- Employment Law – Rebecca Lynch & Julia Whyte (Ince Gordon Dadds LLP)
- Legal Advice – Matthew Boardman (Churchgates)
- 11:30am – 12:30pm: Meeting the needs of today’s digitally and social savvy clients – David Taylor (DNAsix)
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Crowdfunding for small businesses – Robert Foster (Red Ochre)
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm: Growing your Business: A Coaching Approach – R. A. Williams
This is the best part. It’s FREE thanks to our experts/business partners, Westbourne Studios and Santander UK! 🙂
Register online here
If you need any further information please contact Portobello Business Centre on 020 7460 5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org