- July 4, 2018
- Posted by: BfL
Mentoring/Coaching Hackney is a project that offers local individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds and entrepreneurs the opportunity to work with local, skilled and experienced coaches and mentors for free (Each coach or mentor will offer a minimum of 4 hours to support that individual or entrepreneur).
We will be recruiting, training and developing local successful professionals and business owners to become mentors/coaches and match them with local individuals and entrepreneurs that are looking for employment, apprenticeships or volunteering opportunities or starting and growing their businesses. Our targets:
- Engage with 50 local individuals and entrepreneurs who are looking for employment or to start/grow a business.
- Recruit 12 local volunteer mentors and coaches.
- Run 3 mentors/coaches induction into/development sessions
- Help/mentor/coach 15 beneficiaries into employment/self-employment, volunteering or apprenticeship opportunities
- Mentor 10 existing businesses under 5 years.
- Run 4 personal development or enterprise workshops, including networking events.
- Set up an ongoing membership Mentoring/Coaching Community Club called ‘Mentoring/Coaching Hackney’ where local people including local businesses, coaches/mentors can meet on regular basis.
What are you waiting for? Please book your place now by clicking on the Eventbrite link below