- March 2, 2021
- Posted by: MG-Centa
Renting a property can be an expensive and complex part of running a business. That’s why the London Business Hub has launched a new service to help you find the right space and fully understand the costs associated with renting a property. We’ll also be here for you if you’re renegotiating a lease with your landlord.
Entrepreneurs and business owners taking part in the programme will have access to a series of free masterclasses on topics such as business rates, lease negotiations, and more. The programme can also offer one-to-one support for your specific circumstances from expert property consultants Gerald Eve and other property professionals.
Our masterclasses will cover a range of topics to support London’s SMEs on the issue of being a commercial tenant, including:
– Advice on how to navigate rent negotiations with your landlord
– Handling talks with your Local Authority on issues such as moving forward a change in planning use class and business rates
– How to use arbitration services to break an impasse in rent negotiations with your landlord
– Advice on how to negotiate an exit from a current lease/licence commitment
Is this programme for you?
To take part in this programme your business needs to:
– Have 250 or less employees (including yourself)
– Have an annual turnover below £44m
– Be based or trading in London
If you meet these criteria and wish to attend a session, please complete our registration form.
The programme is part of the London Business Hub and is funded by the London Economic Action Partnership (LEAP). The programme is delivered by the London Business Partnership, in partnership with Gerald Eve. This programme, which begins in September 2020, runs for 18 months.